MRS BIG TOMATO MEETS OPAL OCTUPUS
Big Toe notices eight legs sticking out of the sand,
he goes over and gives Opal octopus a hand.
Opal was washed up close to shore,
Big Toe introduces himself and hands her an ore.
Opal says "Hi, and starts to smile, "
they start to laugh and chat for awhile.
Opal says she is friends with Majesty and Sarah Star,
Big Toe replies "I ate with them on Tuesday
at Dave's Restaurant which is not far."
"It is only down on Lake Ave. in downtown,
it is the best eating experience I have found.
Opal replies back, "That sounds like you all had a fun day,
I will have to find them and bring them back your way".
Then Opal jumps back with her eight legs into the sea,
she waves to Big Toe and yells "Thank You Big Toe,
I will say Hi for you to Sarah Star and Majesty."
Written By Suzaria Star on January 31,2011
Suzaria Star's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MRS BIG TOMATO MEETS OPAL OCTUPUS by Suzaria Star )
- "...away without leave", Jeff Gangwer
- If, Harold R Hunt Sr
- My heart was in an accident, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Grandma's rocker, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The stairway, Harold R Hunt Sr
- knock knock, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Teacher Teacher, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Forget Alzheimer's, S. I. Rednow
- I cant tell you I love you, Trong Phan
- Where frozen ember still burn, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)