I’m sad, Mrs Murphy, I’m sad
At a time when I should be glad
I’ve got me a wife for the rest of my life
So why sad, Mrs Murphy, am i?
I’m shy, Mrs Murphy, I’m shy
Now I guess you are wondering why
On my wedding day I confess that I’m gay
That’s why shy, Mrs Murphy, am i.
I’m bad, Mrs Murphy, I’m bad
That’s the reason I am so sad
Last night with the boys I discovered new joys
That’s why bad, Mrs Murphy, am i.
David Keig's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mrs. Murphy by David Keig )
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey