Lucia Domingos Fula
Mummy I love you
Mother you have been my rock since I was a baby, you been there for me.
You stood beside me. Through the good and bad moments.
Thank you for being there.
Even at times I make you angry, but
you never given up on me,
Even when I make the worst mistakes,
But I'm trying my hardest to improve,
you never neglected me.
I appreciate you so much and your advice.
Even though it doesn't always show,
I love you so much mamma.
I know at times I say hurtful things,
that makes you upset
But now I just want you to know,
I'll always be there for you.
Thank you for the things you say,
Though we may not say it,
Without you we couldn't live,
Because you are everything we have,
I know everyone says it,
But you truly are the greatest mum ever.
I'm glad I have a beautiful and wonderful mother like you,
To me your the best gift ever.
You catch me whenever I fall,
You'd never let me hit the ground,
Whenever I’m weak you make me strong,
Whenever I’m upset you wipe of my tears.
Thank you mamma for being the greatest part of ME.
Your my best friend mum,
And My world too
I love you mummy.
Lucia Domingos Fula's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mummy I love you by Lucia Domingos Fula )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(November 19, 1942)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(22 July 1849 – 19 November 1887)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Deflowered Idea..., Luana Del Lobo
- Do You Love Me?, Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
- Jo Tum Aa Jaate Ek Bar, Mahadevi Varma
- 'Hands up, Don't Shoot' Haiku for Michae.., Chenou Liu
Poem of the Day
- ETC3, shuvo chakraborty
- SONNET II, Sir Toby Moses
- Tamil on decline, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A Life-Lesson, Luo Zhihai
- The Sunprincess, Akhtar Jawad
- Movement incidental, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Before Storm, Luo Zhihai
- Fate rules the outcome., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Cheap labor, Nassy Fesharaki
- Feed the ego, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.