Bijay Kant Dubey
Murkhamantri As A Biz Guru At Oxford
Murkhamantri as a business management guru
Going to Oxford
To deliver lectures
Before the management faculty
In rural welfare and good governance,
But God knows,
What he did here in India
And hat did his papers portray him to be?
Oh, the bluffs of the big bluff-master,
A blunt rustic's antics,
The sophisticated foreigners
The slates and lime stick pencils
And the lanterns to be given to
The adult and poor fellows,
He used to supply otherwise.
His people just for the data used to
Give buffaloes and cows to the poor
So used to be the schemes
As for giving hens, ducks, sheep and goats
And in his time, villages developed they not,
Just turned into the dens of crime and corruption,
Illiteracy and underdevelopment,
Just the paper-work was done
And the media were threatened to submit
A fool's lathi, thick stick,
You don't know it,
How it sets on the head!
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Murkhamantri As A Biz Guru At Oxford by Bijay Kant Dubey )
Did you read them?
- Deep Within, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Gleaming Moon Walked With Me,, Aftab Alam
- I choose nature to you, Vidura Prabhath
- [FIVE] - of roses in a decaying memory, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- My Winter Bed, BARRY WYATT JR.
- Forget You Not, Forget You Not, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Me, Love Me, You Just Love Me, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The sweetest song, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Be logic., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Loving Me, Leave Me Not, Desert You Not,.., Bijay Kant Dubey
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns