Dog goD 8Hate
Muse for the Moment
There's a faint chime ringing daily more...
a widening gap in the temple door
and its hinges are being removed.
And that annoying garden wall?
In this abashing, spoony rhyme
of impeding walls, the exalting chime,
it seems about to fall...?
I know, I kno-o-o-o-w,
that frail, fine line goes thin,
and as overwrought schemes
trod paths stodgy... ennui... pathos.
Paths of bards whose pencils were made
o' lead and keyboards made o' ivory.
Buddha's last breath? ... reeked o' pork.
And this? ... humble finish.
Dog goD 8Hate's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Muse for the Moment by Dog goD 8Hate )
- Without Tear, Neela Nath
- Dogs and cats, gajanan mishra
- Vicious circle, Jole Hans
- Get your body and mind back, O men, gajanan mishra
- Angst, Jole Hans
- I Will..., ging taping
- Another Reaser Christmas!, Sharilynn Dawn Reaser
- A dogs life, michael hagwood
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Unique We Are, Mantu Mahakul