Music is my life.
For the past few years I realized that I couldn't go through a whole day without listening to music.
I listen to music to go to bed.
To get ready for school the next morning.
And not just any music...
Music that fills my soul,
Music that puts a smile on my face,
Music that gives me faith.
Like Daughtry... the lyrics just make you wanna scream (in a good way) ,
The Fray... makes you feel like you could be nicer.
Listening to music is life.
Music is Life.
Athena Benjamin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Music by Athena Benjamin )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Poem of the Day
- Wanting To Feel, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Submonition, Dorothy Kardas, Psy.D. Th.D.
- HURT, Rosie Bourget
- I'm Kunta, Ivan Brooks Sr
- Martin Chuzzlewit II, douglas scotney
- In my head., Jessica Amburgey
- Groove Of A New Sound, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Depths Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 185, John Westlake
- Wash over me., Jessica Amburgey