Music is my life.
For the past few years I realized that I couldn't go through a whole day without listening to music.
I listen to music to go to bed.
To get ready for school the next morning.
And not just any music...
Music that fills my soul,
Music that puts a smile on my face,
Music that gives me faith.
Like Daughtry... the lyrics just make you wanna scream (in a good way) ,
The Fray... makes you feel like you could be nicer.
Listening to music is life.
Music is Life.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Music by Athena Benjamin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- woman, SALINI NAIR
- Everywhere but nowhere, SALINI NAIR
- Leopard, gajanan mishra
- Everybody will smile in peace! ! !, Amitava Sur
- Pursuit Of Wealth Riches Reaches Pinnacl.., Terence G. Craddock
- Flesh Corrupted Pharaoh Youth Dreams, Terence G. Craddock
- The Stench of War, Sunshine Rose
- I shudder, Aftab Alam
- Fight On, Maurice Harris
- LEARNING about the toxicity of your fart.., RIC S. BASTASA