I can feel the music, it reaches out to me,
freeing itself from measured lines;
sometimes it vibrates in -depth chords,
with a mysterious pulse of its time.
Music, music, there should always be music,
without it life has no rhythm for design;
it whistles on the wind, it waits to come in,
and it beats with your heart and with mine.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Music by Nora Loch )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- On Death, Willie Walker
- Discrimination, gajanan mishra
- Your, Umasree Raghunath
- coal on the asphalt, a mile away, Mandolyn ...
- Jostled here and there, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Over the seas Over the waves, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Reunion, Umasree Raghunath
- Over The Edge Over The Slippery Ledges, Emmanuel George Cefai
- World War One, P.D. Turner
- The Poet-Seer irresistible, Emmanuel George Cefai