Moving slowly left to right and right to left
Connect your lips Through balance air
Grip of both hands is a necessity.
Where everyone love to see
Touch and moment of thin wire
balanced beating with or with out stick which generate sound.
Put & play with your finger and hand
A unique type of voice,
Have a taste, joy & thrill
of classical and western music,
Coordinated effort of human heart and mind
Gives Lifeless music instrument a life
gives impression to human being that
You are on haven, flying like bird in the sky.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Musical Instrument by ajay srivastava )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- affix me to your infinity, Mandolyn ...
- One Entire Little Puzzle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Young people, hasmukh amathalal
- The lesson, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Animal Rights(A Surrogate Hen), U Win Kyi
- Violence in silence, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Conscience, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Compassionate Bondage, Monk E. Biz
- Flowers on my feet, Cigeng Zhang
- what do you think, Edgar Stevenson