RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Reflections of light fall upon the floor,
making interesting visions, moving and
changing every time someone walks across.
Shadows, movements, ripples gliding on
reflections of light, enhancing showers of
dancers sprinkled about.
Stepping in time with musical reflections of
olden days, careening down memory's pathways.
(11: 02 a.m. - 11/24/08)
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Musical Reflections by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Wings Of Life, Saravanan Writer
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid