Musk of her sweat
Musk of her sweat when I inhale
I was never in this world, Sailed
Not for the dream of heaven but her
Lips and eyes and rhythm of breath.
When we used to sit for rhyming
The words of love hung but shining
We play in our own way and peep
We enjoy with enjoyment and leap
Lust for the body that mind peeks
Love flew whither, thought that leaks
Then came in mind, Love is of two kind
Not evil lust, love and lust both I find.
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Musk of her sweat by Aftab Alam )
Did you read them?
- Shot By An Angry Voice, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- mornings, Howard MacDougall
- One Forgets, Naveed Akram
- See The Water, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- It's The Whys That Makes Us Suffer, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- Dessert With Youngest Son, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Loving Couple, Ronell Warren Alman
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood