Musk of her sweat
Musk of her sweat when I inhale
I was never in this world, Sailed
Not for the dream of heaven but her
Lips and eyes and rhythm of breath.
When we used to sit for rhyming
The words of love hung but shining
We play in our own way and peep
We enjoy with enjoyment and leap
Lust for the body that mind peeks
Love flew whither, thought that leaks
Then came in mind, Love is of two kind
Not evil lust, love and lust both I find.
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Musk of her sweat by Aftab Alam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Hooker Nadine Gordimer, Richard Thripp
- swallow, mina lotfi
- hey ass-wipe, i love you, Mandolyn ...
- The Mystery Of Word, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Men who see no day, Zimba Sundrogo
- Handsome and king, hasmukh amathalal
- Stoned by sadness, Nalini Chaturvedi
- The Goodness of a Life-mate (Section-6 .., rajendran muthiah
- Heart to, hasmukh amathalal
- An Ode to my Tree, Kelly Curiel