My Bald Head
I can show it, I can hide it the choices abound
it is my head, my own little crown.
It shines in the sun and glows in the night
I could even paint it, oh what a fright.
My baldhead shows age, wisdom and might.
A lifetime of living written above
my bald head is mine to have and to love.
Jim Milks's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Bald Head by Jim Milks )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- मेथाइ(से), Ronjoy Brahma
- It Was First Kiss; Kissing You For The F.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Only, laxami Cards
- आय' दैज्लां, Ronjoy Brahma
- Was Lawrence A Sadhu? The Sadhu of Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A sad sot..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Do You Think? (Are You Only Gifted & Tal.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Bereaved, Susmit Panda
- True love, Einar Johan Wetaas
- Incredible Semi-final of 2014 FIFA World.., rajendran muthiah