MY BIRTHDAY THANKS
I have to confess, chocolates are my kryptonite!
Thank you so much for this delightful sin!
My day was great and increasing into the night
Such sweet well wishers it has been!
Birthdays may come once a year
But everyday I learn sometimes with a tear.
Friends from far and yet so near
You are a gem, I have no fear!
Philo Yan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MY BIRTHDAY THANKS by Philo Yan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To the Apple Green, Peach Blossomed Skie.., mary douglas
- Qoute # 5, Is It Poetry
- The Impolite Proprietress, Terence G. Craddock
- Love, Melissa K Vigna
- It's Over, Melissa K Vigna
- The Rider, Melissa K Vigna
- Party, Melissa K Vigna
- Wonderland, Melissa K Vigna
- Paranoid, Melissa K Vigna
- The Devil, Melissa K Vigna