My two Protectors,
They can tell when I need them.
Every morning Alex searches for me,
When I am not there he worries.
Duffy is my happiness.
All I need is a hug from him.
When I see Duffy he makes me feel better.
He is my teddy bear when My Teddy Bear cannot be there.
Alex is like my Guardian Angel,
He watches over me,
He makes sure I'm ok,
I can tell him anything and he will do his best to help.
Alex and Duffy are 'My Boys'.
They have been there since we met,
They know my moods,
They know how to make me smile.
They know if I say I'm ok, that I am not,
They eventually get it out of me, and make it better.
'My Boys' are what I need.
'My Boys' are the best.
'My Boys' are one of the reasons I get up in the morning.
I love 'My Boys'.
Thanks for always being there.
Miranda Will's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
10: 30 am
Comments about this poem ('My Boys' by Miranda Will )
- Pigeon, Foster Teegarden
- Idle mind at rest, hasmukh amathalal
- Against nature, gajanan mishra
- Train, Foster Teegarden
- Inspiration (Haiku), Toshie Nohara
- Rain In Summer, Neela Nath
- Friendship is made by God, gajanan mishra
- Friend, JAMES T. ADAIR
- You'll Never Know, Akhtar Jawad
- Resource less, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Percy Bysshe Shelley