My two Protectors,
They can tell when I need them.
Every morning Alex searches for me,
When I am not there he worries.
Duffy is my happiness.
All I need is a hug from him.
When I see Duffy he makes me feel better.
He is my teddy bear when My Teddy Bear cannot be there.
Alex is like my Guardian Angel,
He watches over me,
He makes sure I'm ok,
I can tell him anything and he will do his best to help.
Alex and Duffy are 'My Boys'.
They have been there since we met,
They know my moods,
They know how to make me smile.
They know if I say I'm ok, that I am not,
They eventually get it out of me, and make it better.
'My Boys' are what I need.
'My Boys' are the best.
'My Boys' are one of the reasons I get up in the morning.
I love 'My Boys'.
Thanks for always being there.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
10: 30 am
Comments about this poem ('My Boys' by Miranda Will )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- In deep, hasmukh amathalal
- Truth is supreme, gajanan mishra
- Photograph from September 11, Wislawa Szymborska
- A stain..., GRANT FRASER
- buzz be what?, Mandolyn ...
- The Cat, Novica Tadić
- Singing in the Shower, Joan Goodwin
- Pappou Elia's Poem - A More Literal Tran.., Elia Michael
- Night Sonnet, Novica Tadić
- Asperger's is not a curse - it is just a.., Richard Allen Beevor