My Broken Valentines
Everyone smiling and all are happy,
Flowers being shared and chocolates being eaten.
But why, oh why?
Am i not apart of it?
Maybe because i am alone...
No, i dont just want someone this Valentines Day,
I want her
Things aint the same anymore.
Love's a joke
My lifes hit the floor but it's still going further down
I hate all this fake Love Holiday shit.
Happy Valentines Day they say,
Yeah, sure, whatever...
I didnt even know this day was meant to be a happy day...
Im the only miserable one...
Im not with her
Im all alone...
I hope she chokes on her words: 'Happy Valentines Day'
To whoever it is she chooses, whoever they may be...
All i have left to say is...
Have a Happy Broken Valentines Day...
Dean Simpson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Broken Valentines by Dean Simpson )
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 6, ramesh rai
- Man Overboard, Tiffany Alexis
- The World Is Confounded, Tony Adah
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 5, ramesh rai
- Lost At Sea, Margaret Alice Second
- 17 Year Engagement, Saiom Shriver
- Beauty, Nishi Kumari
- The World, Tony Adah
- Reflections, Abekah Emmanuel
- New breeze, ramesh rai
Poem of the Day
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)