My Broken Valentines
Everyone smiling and all are happy,
Flowers being shared and chocolates being eaten.
But why, oh why?
Am i not apart of it?
Maybe because i am alone...
No, i dont just want someone this Valentines Day,
I want her
Things aint the same anymore.
Love's a joke
My lifes hit the floor but it's still going further down
I hate all this fake Love Holiday shit.
Happy Valentines Day they say,
Yeah, sure, whatever...
I didnt even know this day was meant to be a happy day...
Im the only miserable one...
Im not with her
Im all alone...
I hope she chokes on her words: 'Happy Valentines Day'
To whoever it is she chooses, whoever they may be...
All i have left to say is...
Have a Happy Broken Valentines Day...
Dean Simpson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Broken Valentines by Dean Simpson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The read., Meena Somasundaram
- Time is Time, Juliet Languedoc
- The Garbage Is Collected On Thursday, Kyle Schlicher
- Are The Girls For To Be Sold & Bought?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Was Thirteen, Kyle Schlicher
- A strong strife!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- I.H.Rizvi As A Romantic Indian English P.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Life In A Beer Commercial, Kyle Schlicher
- MY KALAHANDI, Prasanna Mishra
- A FISHERMAN'S BASKET سلة صياد السمك, MOHAMMAD SKATI