What a crazy kid
When my friend was over
We were playing a game that we always play.
It was going normally
And then I had
A hockey net on my head
And then it happened
My biggest fear
A hockey stick was swung
And smashed it to my head.
It was like getting stabbed
The blood started
Running out of my head
My mom sent my brother to his room
And I went to the hospital
They said I need some stiches
I will never forget
The day my brother
Cut my head open
With a hockey stick.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My brother by Zac Catrambone )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Bluebird, Charles Bukowski
Poem of the Day
- Flowers, Clovisvaldo Marques Baleeiro
- My Poetic Existence, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Safety In Dreams, Is It Poetry
- Death defies planning., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Vanaprastha, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Broken vision, Lubinda Lubinda
- Two hands to kill, hasmukh amathalal
- With few bucks, hasmukh amathalal
- Nature's love and hate song, Anu Shraddha
- Humanity in person, hasmukh amathalal