(brief renderings) Joe Fazio
My Children Of Thought...
As women are full with their
unborn children, so it is that
I am filled with my unborn words.
As a mother who loves her child
that is yet to be seen, so to, do I
yearn for words which are unborn
and lie in darkness.
I say to myself, 'come to the light,
come forth from me, that I might
see you...so that I might see my
child that is born of thought.
© Joe Fazio
(brief renderings) Joe Fazio's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Children Of Thought... by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Patterns Within Rainbows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shyness of her (ii), binod bastola
- Attach importance, gajanan mishra
- Silent Death, Adewale Ajakanri
- Not enough, hasmukh amathalal
- Diamond Gems, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lost and Found, Anthony Di'anno
- reaching for your hand so i don't get lost, Mandolyn ...
- Share to walk, hasmukh amathalal
- Okay okay I said, gajanan mishra