MY CHOICE AND THAT IS WHAT I WANT ANYTIME AND ANYWHERE
I want a woman to love me and I love her in truth, I want a woman to feel me and I feel her in truth, I want a woman to recognize me And I recognize me in truth, I want a woman to give her heart And I give her my heart in truth, I want a woman to remember me and I remember me in truth, I want a woman to be mirror and I am her mirror in truth, so Other than this or that is greatly Wasting my time and wasting her time too.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MY CHOICE AND THAT IS WHAT I WANT ANYTIME AND ANYWHERE by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Carnal Succubus, Is It Poetry
- colorful lies, Mary Amrutha
- Bonus post, Mae AC.
- My Left Hand, Kyle Schlicher
- The Mad Scientist Writing, Kyle Schlicher
- Right or Wrong, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- A Real Friend, Margaret Moran
- you're a vessel i want live on twelve mo.., Mandolyn ...
- Riff on Bruce's Post Card Love Affairs, David McLansky
- Eternal Thirst, Lora Colon