'My Christmas Package'
Wrap it up, post and send it all out!
It will arrive before Christmas, I haven't a doubt!
I took and wrapped it up, just special for you
but I had to make sure, it was the best one I could do!
I just couldn't throw something in a box or a bag!
You are worth more than that
I even made the gift packages tag!
Now when it arrives, and I pray it's in time
make sure to save, all of its ribbon and twine!
Then you might use it for the one, I hope you'll send me!
But please make sure that this time, You don't send it C.O.D.!
Linda Winchell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('My Christmas Package' by Linda Winchell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Daruman (He Is A Daruman, Sells Not, T.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Source of Revenue and Allocation, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I do Love You, Dechen Doma Sherpa
- Outcomes of Resolutions, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Nico's Request, Aiyabells 002
- On a condition..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Milk, Nassy Fesharaki
- Falling Fowards, Metaphorically Speaking
- Distance and time, Tom Squires
- Red-mouthed Small Monkeys, Indian Monkeys, Bijay Kant Dubey