My colorless utopia
My colorless utopia, where color doesn't matter.
My colorless utopia, where racsim doesn't exsist.
My colorless utopia, where love and happiness prospers.
My colorless utopia, where the proud brave live.
My colorless utopia, where intergration is not an issue.
My colorless utopia, where there is no rich and poor.
My colorless utopia, its where I want to live my life and love everyone equally without desperation or doubt about my actions.
My colorless utopia, its a place where we all shall live one day. Maybe not today or tomorrow, but sometime down the road of life. When we all come together and new friendships will blossom. And hearts will beat as one. For we are one nation under god. And even with the differences in our religons, beliefs, and the color of our skin. We were all made in gods image so we all are equal.
My colorless utopia, its a place I want to call my home so i pray. And as I pray for this new world I see the hope in the eyes of every boy and girl.
erin ford's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My colorless utopia by erin ford )
- Shadow of Death, Tosin Abegunde
- Graceful ghost rag, Peter Jay Shippy
- The State-Progress Of Ill, Lord Edward Herbert of Cherb ..
- On the perilous effects of buried alien .., Peter Jay Shippy
- To Heal a Weakling Child, Peter Jay Shippy
- Reading Rilke's Sonnets to Children, Peter Jay Shippy
- Sonnet on the Author's Birthday, Robert Burns
- Promises, Ahmed Tawfik
- Lost, Ahmed Tawfik
- Egghead, Peter Jay Shippy
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(20 October 1854 – 10 November 1891)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)