My colorless utopia
My colorless utopia, where color doesn't matter.
My colorless utopia, where racsim doesn't exsist.
My colorless utopia, where love and happiness prospers.
My colorless utopia, where the proud brave live.
My colorless utopia, where intergration is not an issue.
My colorless utopia, where there is no rich and poor.
My colorless utopia, its where I want to live my life and love everyone equally without desperation or doubt about my actions.
My colorless utopia, its a place where we all shall live one day. Maybe not today or tomorrow, but sometime down the road of life. When we all come together and new friendships will blossom. And hearts will beat as one. For we are one nation under god. And even with the differences in our religons, beliefs, and the color of our skin. We were all made in gods image so we all are equal.
My colorless utopia, its a place I want to call my home so i pray. And as I pray for this new world I see the hope in the eyes of every boy and girl.
erin ford's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My colorless utopia by erin ford )
- hey four eyes with the square tie, Jena Crowe
- Where there respect thus there Star Bucks., Raymond Sawyer
- 84 and couldn't speak English, Cyndi K. Gacosta
- Frost Chills, Cathy Hodgson
- What A Wondrous Thing, Joshua Chuhran
- Falling Doves, Joshua Chuhran
- The Simple Life, Nate Morris
- To touch a star is to be touch by the st.., Raymond Sawyer
- A Prayer For Self Identity, Maurice Harris
- throwing sticks at the stars, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- It Is the Hour, George Gordon Byron
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)