My Colourful Land
My land be of many colours,
a beautiful hue you see.
Colours that might fill your heart,
with sorrow and joy to be.
Dark, bright, fade, light
all you shall see.
But mind your vision please,
even blind can see.
The warmth and caring of colour red,
and with white our friendship deep.
Green the colour of my land
and blue the waters be.
GTolden like the honey drop,
are few of the colours you see.
Come, Come to this colourful land
and part of rainbow be.
Gaurav Bhaduri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Colourful Land by Gaurav Bhaduri )
- A Bystander, Sibghatullah Khan
- A Leaf of Small Boat, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- Forget Forgive Focus Follow and have Fai.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- I Wrote Too Much, Shalom Freedman
- If You are Sad, Turn the Pages, Hebert Logerie
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov