My Cute Butterfly
Cute Butterfly, I am searching you
I cannot find you anywhere as you are just out of my reach
I feel like crying now, do not make me cry so much
I cannot be without you my cute butterfly
Please, do not treat me this way
That I suffer so much without you
Please do come and meet me
Will you be my friend dearest butterfly?
I have no hope left in this life of a loner
Have had enough of pain, require some love now
My cute butterfly I guess I will die completely alone.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Cute Butterfly by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- The Sadness Of This World, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Vigna Mukund
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid