He’s funny when he wants to be,
But well and truly mad.
He’s silly and contrary,
But he’s really a good Dad.
It’s true that he’s a scientist,
But an artist he is too.
He’s my one and only Dad,
The only Dad I would have.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Dad by Thistle Wargul )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Only, laxami Cards
- आय' दैज्लां, Ronjoy Brahma
- Was Lawrence A Sadhu? The Sadhu of Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A sad sot..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Do You Think? (Are You Only Gifted & Tal.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Bereaved, Susmit Panda
- True love, Einar Johan Wetaas
- Incredible Semi-final of 2014 FIFA World.., rajendran muthiah
- Roller Coaster, Jeffrey Lee
- A Late Night Dream, Jeffrey Lee