Beautiful like the brightest star
She glows amongst many
Her eyes glow as she smiles
She makes one wonder.
She walks with her head held up high
As she passes by heads turn to adore the goddess
She restores hope to the hopeless
Fills lost souls with love
Her smile genuine like that of an angel.
Her voice so tender
As she sing,
Birds surround her to sing along
Together they rejoice and dance to the sweet melodies.
I love her
I adore her
She is my daughter
Blessed she is the goddess.
Loveness Jamela's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Daughter by Loveness Jamela )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- सोरनिबा आगान, Ronjoy Brahma
- Roaring ready to go…, Mark Heathcote
- why does this have to happen, Happy Hippie Girl
- Sadness Of Living, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Blackened Bronze, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Child of the South, Leah Ayliffe
- Progressive Yearnings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- She Knows, Louis Borgo
- ZZ Was Hitler A Vegetarian, Saiom Shriver
- Palestinian DNA, Saiom Shriver