Beautiful like the brightest star
She glows amongst many
Her eyes glow as she smiles
She makes one wonder.
She walks with her head held up high
As she passes by heads turn to adore the goddess
She restores hope to the hopeless
Fills lost souls with love
Her smile genuine like that of an angel.
Her voice so tender
As she sing,
Birds surround her to sing along
Together they rejoice and dance to the sweet melodies.
I love her
I adore her
She is my daughter
Blessed she is the goddess.
Loveness Jamela's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Daughter by Loveness Jamela )
- A Bystander, Sibghatullah Khan
- A Leaf of Small Boat, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- Forget Forgive Focus Follow and have Fai.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- I Wrote Too Much, Shalom Freedman
- If You are Sad, Turn the Pages, Hebert Logerie
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov