Star Dream Holiday
My ex bestfriend
Once I counted on you
To be by my side
You were who I turned to
When my life had a bumpy ride.
I use to compare all to you
You were the man I wanted
You meant the world to me
You were who I loved...
We lost each other
Goodbye my friend...
I have to turn to another
What we had ended
You hate me as I knew you would
I chose another after we walked away...
I'd change this if I could
But I know you wont stay
Our friendship ended and you lied to me
You said we'd still be friends
Even if we werent meant to be..
I guess in the end..
Our friendship wasnt meant to be...
Star Dream Holiday's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My ex bestfriend by Star Dream Holiday )
- Can They Do This?, Sandra Feldman
- Their Way of Praise—As We Bow, Aftab Alam
- I Will Be Within You, Aftab Alam
- Soul of the Fool, Aftab Alam
- Useless Desire, Aftab Alam
- You are Kamini Beauty, Akhtar Jawad
- Simply Disgraceful! ! !, Sandra Feldman
- Organized supports is a prison., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- No more pregnancy, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Grace Me, Michael McParland
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti