Star Dream Holiday
My ex bestfriend
Once I counted on you
To be by my side
You were who I turned to
When my life had a bumpy ride.
I use to compare all to you
You were the man I wanted
You meant the world to me
You were who I loved...
We lost each other
Goodbye my friend...
I have to turn to another
What we had ended
You hate me as I knew you would
I chose another after we walked away...
I'd change this if I could
But I know you wont stay
Our friendship ended and you lied to me
You said we'd still be friends
Even if we werent meant to be..
I guess in the end..
Our friendship wasnt meant to be...
Star Dream Holiday's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My ex bestfriend by Star Dream Holiday )
- i multi-task hard for you, Mandolyn ...
- Gridlock, Polarization And Shown Indiffe.., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Similar yet different, Nassy Fesharaki
- Early To Bed, Michael McParland
- Burnt Offerings, John Tansey
- On the Day Isaac Lay Upon the Rock, Guillermo Veloso
- 567, Mandolyn ...
- A Painful Extraction, Greg Costello
- Never Conquering Friendship, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At shoes' stores, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Heather Burns