My Father is missing
My lovely nice father,
I salute you my dear,
You gave me a house,
And a lovely spouse.
You obliged me all round,
What I wished I found,
But this house of terror,
Is a source of horror!
Why don't you are here,
Why away you're there,
Can't you live with me?
I shall love to see!
Akhtar Jawad's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My Father is missing by Akhtar Jawad )
Did you read them?
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland
- Tomorrow's Trails, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Errand Man, Tony Adah
- Thelo (2), Branden Aeling
- Playground, gajanan mishra
- Pieces Of A Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak