My Father, My Hero
On this planet lies my father
The one who loves me
The one who cares for me
I am a daddy's girl yes
But my faith to my father dose not stop
For he is me and I am him
My father is my hero
He is a soldier
He is a husband
He is a papa to my brother
And a daddy to me his 13 year old daughter
I love my father
He is my hero
Though many will dislike him
I do not care
He is my father
He is my daddy
He is my papa
And he will forever be my hero and my best friend
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
All I can say is that I love my father greatly and will love him for the rest of my life.
He helped give my life and he has always been there for me even when he was away in Iraqu and Alfganastan.
I am sorry if I misspelled any of thoughs two countries.
Thank you for reading my poem. There will be more to come.
Comments about this poem (My Father, My Hero by Amanda Huddleston )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Silent Messages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- the old man is bitten, RIC S. BASTASA
- ....and then an empty morning sky, RIC S. BASTASA
- Magnitude Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At present, hasmukh amathalal
- and then the night swallows her includin.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Cupid Pari, binod bastola
- my eye has a patch on the inside, Mandolyn ...
- Final Moment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- to always be the self amidst these cacop.., RIC S. BASTASA