My Fearful Dream
I woke up this morning
I woke up in tears
I woke up wondering
What are my fears?
People never really
Give it much thought
As to what they fear in life
Until their bodies begin to rot.
I started wondering this
Because I began to experience them
And I never thought I would fear anything at all
Until this very morning.
I thought I would lose everyone
Every person I care for
They were all gone and I was all alone
I then felt pain deep in my hearts core.
I couldn't take it anymore
I suddenly lept out of bed
My mind was spinning out of control
As I went downstairs to confront my fears.
I wanted my dream
To stay a dream
I told myself it couldn't be true
Then I realized.......I was still dreaming.
Dark Guardian's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Fearful Dream by Dark Guardian )
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL