My First Crush
When he said no,
a little bit of my heart broke.
I had felt, an all time low.
To him, I was some sick joke.
My friends all stuck by my side,
They still loved me,
No matter how many tears I cried.
And to this day its still him I see.
When I close my eyes,
When I dream,
He was my first crush,
And I’ll never forget,
When our fingers first brushed.
I was like a fish, caught in your net.
Danielle Vincenzi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My First Crush by Danielle Vincenzi )
- Immutable entity, gajanan mishra
- A Child, Mihaela Pirjol
- Undercurrents, Michael Mira
- ~True Love ~, Aftab Alam
- A Country on Its Knees, mai venn
- Uncontrollable Poet, Erato
- Clocks, fiona sinclair
- Day Tripper, fiona sinclair
- Internet Dating, fiona sinclair
- Precious life it is!, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dirge, Ralph Waldo Emerson
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Follower, Seamus Heaney
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)