My Foolish Love For You
Listen upon your voice,
I melt by thy sound.
Gaze upon your face,
Stunned by your beauty.
Listen to your mind,
And stimulated by your thoughts.
Why am I fallen to you,
Why can't I let go of you,
Why must I be tormented?
Will this love not end,
Will I survive without you,
Will I leave this purgatory?
I wish I can see you,
Tell you how much I care,
How much you mean to me.
I guess time is against me,
Losing the place my heart is dear,
And to lose you!
I must be blind,
Because I am alone in this love,
And I wish I knew you would love me too.
A dream, a fool's wish, and a false love.
I wonder if you ever cared?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Foolish Love For You by Yong Son )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Three Coins For Her Love, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Unknown life's beauty, binod bastola
- A wilted story, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Gently Placing Emotions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Predicting The Future, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The American Dream, Is It Poetry
- The One Nobody Wants, Paul Burt
- Beauty Of Another Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Resilience, Skyline's Vermillion Intermi.., Ryan Scales
- strayed desires, Asma Riaz Khan