My Foolish Love For You
Listen upon your voice,
I melt by thy sound.
Gaze upon your face,
Stunned by your beauty.
Listen to your mind,
And stimulated by your thoughts.
Why am I fallen to you,
Why can't I let go of you,
Why must I be tormented?
Will this love not end,
Will I survive without you,
Will I leave this purgatory?
I wish I can see you,
Tell you how much I care,
How much you mean to me.
I guess time is against me,
Losing the place my heart is dear,
And to lose you!
I must be blind,
Because I am alone in this love,
And I wish I knew you would love me too.
A dream, a fool's wish, and a false love.
I wonder if you ever cared?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Foolish Love For You by Yong Son )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Chain Verse: Believe in God, Dr John Celes
- 'Cold Sun', Quenten McClellan
- Foreign bird, gajanan mishra
- 'My Love', Quenten McClellan
- #379 Enough, Jimmie Arrington
- #378 Near The Furthest Star, Jimmie Arrington
- Who Are You? Who Is Asking?, LUVinThe NOW
- Prayer, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- 'Times', Quenten McClellan
- Life IS For Living or Not?, LUVinThe NOW