MY FUTURE HUSBAND
I know and believe that everything good comes from the lord, i believe in his plans, and the plans he has in my life.I ask you lord to take care of my future husband wherever he is, i pray and hope that he will be a God fearing man and a humble man, who is ready to accept me the way i am, and any challenges that i have gone through, and which we will go through.
I know that you have planned a bright future for him, i am and i will be patient until your will, will be done in my life thank you lord for your plans are above our understanding, lord i ask you to care for my future husband, take care of his parents and siblings that they may accept your will and plans, you have for him. And when the right time comes for us to meet each other we shall accept your will.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (MY FUTURE HUSBAND by Millicent Munyi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To live is to, gajanan mishra
- When love fades and tolerance takes over., Lehlogonolo Phora
- In The Arms Of!, John Ugolo Umah
- A Senior Citizen, Pius Didier
- Beclouded, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Why I am taken as toy, noctiluca scintillans
- Let's smile, Nassy Fesharaki
- When I Die A Teacher, Pius Didier
- Family, Kolade Seun
- Mothers!, John Ugolo Umah