My God is so nice! !
My God is so nice!
I only have to ask once and not even twice.
And He always comes through
For all of us: me and you!
Sometimes I might slip
But He never makes me fall
And that's cause He is the Greatest of the tall
And He makes my heart sing
of satisfactory harmonies
and joyful ballads of knowing
That as long as I believe,
trust and have faith
I do not have to ask twice
Cause my God is so nice! ! !
lee fernandez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My God is so nice! ! by lee fernandez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Life and death..how we come and how we g.., krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- You need me, gajanan mishra
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- poetic shenanigans, lee fones
- Homecoming, prasenjit banerjee
- She knows now, hasmukh amathalal
- I am on the top, gajanan mishra
- Invocation, Hans Raj Sharma
- The tempest death, Akshansh Pandey
- MY POEMS, MOHAMMAD SKATI