She made me laugh.
She made me cry.
She took my breath away.
She was my shining star.
The apple of eye.
The reason why I get up.
She stole my heart from the beginning to the end.
But in the end I got a broken heart back.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Heart by Anthony Milian )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Is Isolation, Rohit Sapra
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Let It Be Fatal, Deanna Lee
- A Blue Christmas Tree, Heather Burns
- Mother, and mother, gajanan mishra
- Father To A Daughter, louis rams
- James Foley, Hardik Vaidya
- Cowards, Hardik Vaidya
- Ye duniya jiski hai wohi sambhale- Ghazal, Talab ...
- One Day I Shall Not Remain Here, But My .., Bijay Kant Dubey