The heart wants what the heart wants.
That is what I say.
But no one understands, that that's whats in my way.
They say I ignore them, they then call me names.
So intead I say what my heart wants.
Which is my best boy friend.
But no one understands that.
Not even him.
I give him clues, I give him hints, I give him time to talk.
But what he doesn't get is that
I love him with all my heart.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Heart by Delia Leeanne )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Subforest Laughter, Abraham Sutzkever
- Recognition, Abraham Sutzkever
- Fragment, Abraham Sutzkever
- From Old And Young Manuscripts, Abraham Sutzkever
- The Sculptor, Abraham Sutzkever
- _As we sat together in the moonlight there, Yor Nella
- Sheer Columns, Lisa Williams
- Report Of A Journey, Abraham Sutzkever
- Signs, Abraham Sutzkever
- Falling Water, Abraham Sutzkever