My heart fell
My heart fell
My heart fell when she fell
On my lap, in my arms
My heart fell when he fell
Out of eyes
My heart fell when it fell
Suddenly on my hood
My heart fell when words fell
On my ear of a book
My heart fell seeing her on windshield
Wings flap even dead...
Colorful, are silkiest, painted soft spots
Her body is tiny, so small
My heart fell; God's angel out of grace
"Grab me, handcuff me; put me in jail."
I shouted; I cried:
"I am the murderer; I've killed her."
My heart fell; I was fast; she was calm
Unaware; and was lost
"Be careful, come to sense"
One must shout:
"This world is brutal all around...
Strong has the gun; has the arm...
There's no heart; not at all..."
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My heart fell by Nassy Fesharaki )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Yehi Karna Hay to Insan Banata Keyun Hay, Akhtar Jawad
- Golden Dreams, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Wind shall blow, hasmukh amathalal
- Turn to flower, hasmukh amathalal
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! * - Chapter3 (.., Brian Johnston
- Mind Over Matter, david kush
- Don't do anything in a bigger way than t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Let poetry excel, hasmukh amathalal
- Mama's Black Breast, Ozioma Anieto
- Big bee, Dr PJ Raj Kamal