My heart fell
My heart fell
My heart fell when she fell
On my lap, in my arms
My heart fell when he fell
Out of eyes
My heart fell when it fell
Suddenly on my hood
My heart fell when words fell
On my ear of a book
My heart fell seeing her on windshield
Wings flap even dead...
Colorful, are silkiest, painted soft spots
Her body is tiny, so small
My heart fell; God's angel out of grace
"Grab me, handcuff me; put me in jail."
I shouted; I cried:
"I am the murderer; I've killed her."
My heart fell; I was fast; she was calm
Unaware; and was lost
"Be careful, come to sense"
One must shout:
"This world is brutal all around...
Strong has the gun; has the arm...
There's no heart; not at all..."
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My heart fell by Nassy Fesharaki )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- death, Omobude Saint perry
- sO u wannabe a hOLY cOw, bOy, sEaN nOrTh
- in between, Omobude Saint perry
- Fetching a Raindrop, Masharia kanyari
- my death, Omobude Saint perry
- Midnight's Rain, Khairul Ahsan
- Seamless Transition, Doug Blair
- To Be Continued, Vincent Topp
- Church Woman (Saint in Progress), Doug Blair
- Invisible Monster, Dan Walker