MY HEART IS TORN
My heart is torn in pieces,
Gather them if you can.
For they are very precious,
Covetous to anyone!
Lust has lost its path here,
Innocence is no pride,
But you trod on it and,
Take a smooth, fast stride!
They bear a touch of Heaven,
They keep my love sublime;
Stoop and pick them up in hands,
Let Heart, beat in rhyme! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MY HEART IS TORN by Neela Nath )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- sometimes dead is better, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's a good thing we never were, Mandolyn Davidson
- Great And Noble Nations, David Harris
- i'm aging. it's in the script., Mandolyn Davidson
- tripping the alarm on a nightmare, Mandolyn Davidson
- Letters To Myself, Margarita Kamal
- When A Man Loves You, tallulah montegue
- Duty Is Prime, Upendra Singh
- Gravesites of the roads, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- Gibran Khalil Gibran, Nassy Fesharaki