A hero can not be defined
By a book,
Or a simple line.
A hero is different in all eyes.
Strong and courageous,
Simple and weak,
A hero, only a hero to me.
My hero fears
And my hero cries.
My hero stands
But isnt afraid to dropp to his knees.
My hero is weak,
Weak with only me.
My hero is strong,
He fights for me.
My hero could be yours too.
He could be a hero to many one day.
But for now my hero
Is only a hero to me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Hero by Luna Black )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Bat 'Bleep', Ima Ryma
- The Path, Aalok Sensharma
- Invitation, Aalok Sensharma
- For Kira, Michael McParland
- LET US FIND OUT, ROCHISH MON
- Bipolar Type 1, Michael McParland
- Borrowing from a dream, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Intense Videos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cherishing Small Things, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- As I love you, Ruma Chaudhuri