My house is rotten at the foundation.
At any time it can fall, and soon, it will fall.
Many braces have been put up, and many people have been evicted from my house.
I have become a pariah in this house of mine, the house that was once filled with many loving people;
And, when all the people are gone from my house,
I will lay and wait for my house to fall from above me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My House by Sierra Staten )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! - Chapter 1, Brian Johnston
- UGLY MISSILES ARE STILL TARGETTING INNOC.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Roost, David Harris
- Tel Aviv on Amphetamines, Guy Shaked
- Tears Flow, Seinu Abdulgafar
- 'We Are All Michael Brown' Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Steal Away, Francie Lynch
- love1, andy pierce
- a little piddle, lee fones
- The Man Who Chased The Moon, Tanja Bulovic