whenever I want to sleep
I always hear someone creep
I don't know if it is a monkey
I don't know if it is a cat
I don't know if it is a dog
or a bat.
monkeys like to chatter
cats like to meow
dogs like to bark
and I don't think bats like to crouch.
now I think it is not any of them
I think it is my imagination.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (my imagination by sanjana Mohan )
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Elikal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath