I an not an alien or A settler, but I own this blessed land As my forefathers owned it for ever, I don't sell my land to anyone Who is not deep-rooted with it, A bargain is not a good deal because Money never tempts me to sell what I owned by my late forefathers, I have everyone and everything in my land Including my tomb, I have my dignity and I have my love To every grain of sand in it, I never sell my land to enemies or To those who do not have pretty faces, then The sun will rise again over my land To be or not to be.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MY LAND by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- Personal Growth, Daniel Karbon
- Fever, Neela Nath
- Forty Years of Peace, Daniel Karbon
- Fish and Arabs, Daniel Karbon
- Fingers, Daniel Karbon
- Peanut Butter, Daniel Karbon
- Who gives a shit.............by Talile Ali, Talile Ali
- Wild flowers are flowers, but their frag.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Beautiful Memories, Prabal Dev
- Who give's a shit, Talile Ali