my last year
yep its my last year
sat's, college applications, and senior dues
what am i to do?
dropp out, reach my goals, or go to college
you tell me what would u do?
community service, prom, and graduation
dam its just to much to do.
my last year is just to just to much to do
how about you?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (my last year by anthony kimball )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Seasons Within Us, Melissa Furey
- Writer's Block, Roilynn brown
- About The Scriptures, Margaret Moran
- How Can I Fly, Ronjoy Brahma
- Epic Joshua Speed, Richard Thripp
- The Bounty Of Nature, Miethi Goswami
- MY GOOD HEART, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- White Port (revised), Jose Armando Guzman
- Ha Mai Ladki Hu..........., sonali kumari
- emaandari ya bemaani ya dil ka khot hai, Kamar Alam