My life is just a black whole
Where good things go bad,
Bad things go worse,
And worse things go scary.
No one cares about me and my life is worthless.
Everyday is like a never ending hell
But with no light and not a flame.
I wish I could go to hell
Just to end my sorry life
Were I'll be condemed to fire
So i would never speak again.
Suffering has been my life unbenounced to me.
It has and always will be.
No one understands me like I do......
No one ever should
For I am just a speck in the univers,
Who's death would be insignifent.
And would be instantly forgotten.
love poems's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My life by love poems )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- 'What's Wrong With Her? ', nikka mee farillon
- Emotions Kept Inside, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Yehi Karna Hay to Insan Banata Keyun Hay, Akhtar Jawad
- Golden Dreams, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Wind shall blow, hasmukh amathalal
- Turn to flower, hasmukh amathalal
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! * - Chapter3 (.., Brian Johnston
- Mind Over Matter, david kush
- Don't do anything in a bigger way than t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Let poetry excel, hasmukh amathalal