My life is just a black whole
Where good things go bad,
Bad things go worse,
And worse things go scary.
No one cares about me and my life is worthless.
Everyday is like a never ending hell
But with no light and not a flame.
I wish I could go to hell
Just to end my sorry life
Were I'll be condemed to fire
So i would never speak again.
Suffering has been my life unbenounced to me.
It has and always will be.
No one understands me like I do......
No one ever should
For I am just a speck in the univers,
Who's death would be insignifent.
And would be instantly forgotten.
love poems's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My life by love poems )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Armies Of Angels, Saiom Shriver
- Departing Memories, Midnights Voice
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- July 31,2014, Erica Borges
- Where Did It Go To?, Brian Johnston
- The Unapologetic Apology To My Mother (A.., Maurice Harris
- she is fading and then the night swallow.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Everything is yours, RIC S. BASTASA
- The Leg Of A Lamb, Saiom Shriver
- A Task To Master, Lawrence S. Pertillar