My life is just a black whole
Where good things go bad,
Bad things go worse,
And worse things go scary.
No one cares about me and my life is worthless.
Everyday is like a never ending hell
But with no light and not a flame.
I wish I could go to hell
Just to end my sorry life
Were I'll be condemed to fire
So i would never speak again.
Suffering has been my life unbenounced to me.
It has and always will be.
No one understands me like I do......
No one ever should
For I am just a speck in the univers,
Who's death would be insignifent.
And would be instantly forgotten.
love poems's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My life by love poems )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- this is becoming a line at red box, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's SPF 50 or i'm hitting the caves, Mandolyn Davidson
- We Are, j.r ...
- if i had been a cactus, you still would .., Mandolyn Davidson
- retrospect, Mandolyn Davidson
- Mothra Rules, Kevin Patrick
- A Tidal Wave, MINA BOULEKOU
- gameshow guest, lee fones
- The Poor Rich, Samantha Pearson
- A Critique, Sandra Feldman