My life is just a black whole
Where good things go bad,
Bad things go worse,
And worse things go scary.
No one cares about me and my life is worthless.
Everyday is like a never ending hell
But with no light and not a flame.
I wish I could go to hell
Just to end my sorry life
Were I'll be condemed to fire
So i would never speak again.
Suffering has been my life unbenounced to me.
It has and always will be.
No one understands me like I do......
No one ever should
For I am just a speck in the univers,
Who's death would be insignifent.
And would be instantly forgotten.
love poems's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My life by love poems )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)