I stand there, confused as I am blind, I ask myself
What medecine shall heal my life?
For I am here rising against my death alone, as I die slowly.
I look around, seeking the word love, on this battlefield of life
I look, I find nothing, but hatred, scattered all over, like blood
Why? Why hate, when us are made of the same flesh, same bones, as we drink, eat and breath the same thing, we are bred
to unite, to hold our hands, with love, and clear of hate, why would we love not? ... I talk, talk and talk, as all ignore, I sit here alone, wondering for when shall this burden of hate end, waiting and seeking the moment to see us bound together, forever...
We all, have the same essence, as we cannot live without each person that lies in this planet, we all complete a puzzle, that leads to perfection... Sadly, the puzzle pieces, just seek out another puzzle, as they regret it when it's too late...
Why? ... Why... I don't care what happens to my life, all I want is to see us unite before I shall have my eternal sleep...
I shall be waiting that day, I stand here, waiting and waiting, to see us understand each''s feelings.
Ameed Taha's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My life by Ameed Taha )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Was About To, Neela Nath
- Saying Goodbye, Myanna Williams
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -34, Ronjoy Brahma
- India You Do Not Know, I Do Not Know, Bijay Kant Dubey
- SeaWorld the Orcas Wish to go Home!, Rachel Nichols
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -33, Ronjoy Brahma
- Crazy Mary, Midnights Voice
- Creative Solutions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -32, Ronjoy Brahma
- Disagreeing With Care, RoseAnn V. Shawiak