novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia jiya
My life will never be the same
Your kindness blinded me
Your sweet voice charmed me
Your eyes attracted me.
You were nothing but a sweetheart to me
You were always there
When i needed you
You were everything i ever dreamed of
But all along you were trying to killing.
You slept me with me
And you've never told me
Told me that you were infected
Infected by Human Immune virus.
I can't sleep at night
I can't eat
Because all i am thinking is the virus you have given me.
novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia jiya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My life will never be the same by novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia jiya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Another Shop On The Street With Mary Pop.., mary douglas
- Is All That Matters Then, Rohit Sapra
- Librarian, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Holy Book, Tony Adah
- Sugar free, Donnie Wolff
- I am ok as I am, Tim Holmes Jr
- Raindrops - Greek Version, Elia Michael
- Did Jesus Make Love?, Monk E. Biz
- Darkness and Light, Terrance Tracy
- OUT OF DAYS' BELLIES من بطون الايام, MOHAMMAD SKATI