My Little Brother
My little brother is full of joy
One of the few things in life that I enjoy
He always loves to go to the park
But he’s still afraid of the dark
My little brother knows I go to school
But for this he thinks I’m cool
He always loves to smile
To see this smile, would be worthwhile.
My little brother has a big heart
My little brother is pure art.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Little Brother by Daygo Juarez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When The Evening Light Comes, Pijush Biswas
- Hindi haiku (56-60), S.D. TIWARI
- Retirement (or) Till Your Last, Natarajan Ramaseshan
- An illicit dream....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The House Across Our Road, Kuda Bondamakara
- sadism, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Call me, I am here, gajanan mishra
- Gibberish, Neela Nath
- Wonderful World, fareha fatima
- COPLA 88 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan