Daniel P Martin
My Little Brother
My little brother has tickly toes,
A tickly tummy and a tickly nose.
My little brother has lots of green snot,
It runs down his nose and he sneezes a lot.
My little brother is messy when he eats,
He dribbles his milk, and he sucks on his feet.
My little brother makes bubbles in the bath,
When we splash daddy, we both start to laugh.
My little brother plays in his chair,
He rattles his toys and he pulls on my hair.
My little brother is playful and funny,
We both love our Daddy and we both love our Mummy.
My little brother smiles all the time,
I love my little brother, and I'm glad that he's mine.
Daniel P Martin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My Little Brother by Daniel P Martin )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Mitchell Gonzalez
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Police Car, Mitchell Gonzalez
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Tu & Io - You & I, Fabrizio Frosini
- You & I, Fabrizio Frosini
- My Little Bird, Alfred Oyori
- Regret, Damian Murphy
- Helpless reasonings, Howard MacDougall
- The first Flight, michael hagwood
- Fake, RJP Patterson
- Bee Bathes In Bliss, Saiom Shriver
- Merry Christmas, lee fones
- Searching For Convictions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak