Daniel P Martin
My Little Brother
My little brother has tickly toes,
A tickly tummy and a tickly nose.
My little brother has lots of green snot,
It runs down his nose and he sneezes a lot.
My little brother is messy when he eats,
He dribbles his milk, and he sucks on his feet.
My little brother makes bubbles in the bath,
When we splash daddy, we both start to laugh.
My little brother plays in his chair,
He rattles his toys and he pulls on my hair.
My little brother is playful and funny,
We both love our Daddy and we both love our Mummy.
My little brother smiles all the time,
I love my little brother, and I'm glad that he's mine.
Daniel P Martin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My Little Brother by Daniel P Martin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Blazing Temples, Buxton Shippy
- Why Haven't You Spoken Yet, Jake?, Maung Khett Seinn
- snow person, lee fones
- Hanging above the blue, Janet Armstrong
- Truth in Prose, Patrick van der Loos
- Mindless Muddle, alex sarich
- The Autistic Land (Sonnet), Maria Magdalena Biela
- Love is love....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ode, Morgan Michaels
- Milk, Asit Kumar Sanyal