My Little One
Hear my words well little one as you fall asleep tonight.
My feet won't be there all the time but I will still stand by your side.
My arms won't all ways hold you safe but my strength will surrounds you till you can stand on your own again.
Hear my words 'oh, little one and try your best not to forget.
I won't all ways be here but it does not mean I do not care, deep inside is where I am and I am still a part of you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Little One by maria goodison )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Bruised My Soul, Lilly Emery
- aliens different to my norm, lee fones
- MY SITUATION IS MY REMINDER OF MY MYSELF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We will take our fires..., Marshall Gass
- Seed Pod, Marshall Gass
- Changeover, Marshall Gass
- Together Forever, Maureen Alikor
- [ Its winter here and clutching at warmt.., Marshall Gass
- Coin, Marshall Gass
- The ruling of the king without proper go.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan