My Little One
Hear my words well little one as you fall asleep tonight.
My feet won't be there all the time but I will still stand by your side.
My arms won't all ways hold you safe but my strength will surrounds you till you can stand on your own again.
Hear my words 'oh, little one and try your best not to forget.
I won't all ways be here but it does not mean I do not care, deep inside is where I am and I am still a part of you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Little One by maria goodison )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Friendship Can Grow No More (Secret Mess.., Ronald Chapman
- Friends, Ronald Chapman
- Friend Or A Lover?, Ronald Chapman
- Friday Date Night (Acrostic Poetry), Ronald Chapman
- Silence, Cheryl Griffith
- Freedom Is! (Regional Korea), Ronald Chapman
- a Poem Born in July, ronald stroman
- Peace, Jack Rolph
- Forget It! (Writers Block), Ronald Chapman
- Rapture, John Lars Zwerenz