my love left me so sad...
now i feel very bad...
i have such a good life, i should be glad...
but somehow, i am verry mad...
my love...are you here?
if you are not, are you near?
at least to see your smile so mire...
that makes all the darkness disapear...
i want to see you...
to see you smile...
i want to sit with you...
and talk for a while...
my love, i love you so...
pls stay with me, dont go...
nomatter what you do...
i will always love you...
you are above,
everything i've been dreaming of...
Kuji soliman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*MY LOVE* by Kuji soliman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Into the rain, Tom Squires
- Come, Come... ~~~Rumi, LUVinThe NOW
- missing the exit, Mandolyn Davidson
- Retirement, Ruth Walters
- Abs to Heart, Lonnie Hicks
- Better New Days, Rinji Kwarkas
- When KKK is Gay, Jack Abootydallah
- Oak Tree where The Black Birds Sleep, Lilly Emery
- Superman, Olusegun Akanbi
- الذبابة الزرقاء, Abdullah alHemaidy