My love, if you come to me
To vanish yourself in my light,
To unify our senses in a sweet delight
We will define our love: To be!
My man, if you can feel the woman I am
And if you reach for my heart to explore,
Already you are the man I adore;
The chosen one from all of men.
Fear not to love, fear not to give
For in my heart love lies awake;
Ignite your being while I speak,
Make place for love to be received!
Mihaela Pirjol's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Love! by Mihaela Pirjol )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Elegy of a crafted death, Shruti Goswami
- The Resting Mind!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- Morning Mist and Clouds, Ananta Madhavan
- All Equal, A.j. Binash
- Letting Go, Electric Lady
- नोँसोर फैफिनबाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Love Letters on Leaves, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Halved, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Gathering Rosebuds, Doyen Lingua
- My Stallion, Raihana Abdul Jabbar