My love, for you.
I may not have the strongest muscles, but i will never lose the strength to go on.
I have not got the the sharpest ears, but i will never stop listening to my guiding voices.
I have not got the clearest eyes, but i will never lose sight of my goal.
I have not got the smartest brain, but i will always try choosing the right path.
I have not got the biggest heart, but i will never, ever stop loving you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My love, for you. by Richard Tomlinson )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye