My love, for you.
I may not have the strongest muscles, but i will never lose the strength to go on.
I have not got the the sharpest ears, but i will never stop listening to my guiding voices.
I have not got the clearest eyes, but i will never lose sight of my goal.
I have not got the smartest brain, but i will always try choosing the right path.
I have not got the biggest heart, but i will never, ever stop loving you.
Richard Tomlinson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My love, for you. by Richard Tomlinson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Personal Trainer, Keith Johnson
- COPLA 66 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Thank You Mama, Beautylight Kerubo
- THE BEGINING OFLOVE, victoria suzyo phiri
- Fat with the Promise of Lean Streaks, Keith Johnson
- Desistance Hunting, Keith Johnson
- Dubious Gifts, Keith Johnson
- Coffee with Martin and Peter, Keith Johnson
- The Poetry Round, Keith Johnson
- Thursday Morning, Keith Johnson