My love, for you.
I may not have the strongest muscles, but i will never lose the strength to go on.
I have not got the the sharpest ears, but i will never stop listening to my guiding voices.
I have not got the clearest eyes, but i will never lose sight of my goal.
I have not got the smartest brain, but i will always try choosing the right path.
I have not got the biggest heart, but i will never, ever stop loving you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My love, for you. by Richard Tomlinson )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Moment Of Happiness, Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
Poem of the Day
- My Soul, Michael P. McParland
- Love is Blind, Apolynn Lagaras
- My Sweet Angel Dove, Michael P. McParland
- My Sweet Lady, Michael P. McParland
- My Sweet Love, Michael P. McParland
- My Queen 3, Michael P. McParland
- My Queen 2, Michael P. McParland
- My Queen, Michael P. McParland
- My Promise, Michael P. McParland
- My Prayer, Michael P. McParland