Abby Christeen Whaley
My Love For You <3
When we first met we didn't know anything
But years later we found are first love
and we got hurt.
But today when I said I loved you
You stopped me and said you did too.
But were like family
And I dont want that to change
Except our friendship....
I've always loved you and
Your my everything
And my world
But our time together will never change
And I want our love to be as one....
Here is my love for you and it will never change
And be with you forever
But heres one more thing I need to say
And it is tht...I love you
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Love For You <3 by Abby Christeen Whaley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Roaring ready to go…, Mark Heathcote
- why does this have to happen, Happy Hippie Girl
- Sadness Of Living, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Blackened Bronze, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Child of the South, Leah Ayliffe
- Progressive Yearnings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- She Knows, Louis Borgo
- ZZ Was Hitler A Vegetarian, Saiom Shriver
- Palestinian DNA, Saiom Shriver
- Challengers for July's Contest - You Can.., Brian Johnston